- 1.5 pounds chicken breast, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon Jamaican Jerk Seasoning
- 2 cups diced pineapple
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 5 oz package yellow rice, cooked
In a medium bowl, mix together pineapple, cilantro and red onion. Set aside.
Sprinkle jerk seasoning over chicken and stir to coat.
Spray pan with non-stick cooking spray and add chicken. Cook over medium heat until cooked through. About 6-7 minutes.
Healthy Chicken and Veggies Meal Prep
- 2 medium chicken breasts, boneless skinless cut into ½ inch pieces
- 1 cup broccoli florets, frozen or fresh
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 cup grape or plum tomatoes
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper (optional)
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-4 cups cooked rice of choice (optional)
- 4 meal prep containers
- Pre-heat oven to 450F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Place the chicken and veggies in the baking dish. Sprinkle all the spices and garlic evenly over the chicken and veggies. Drizzle with the olive oil.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the veggies are charred and chicken is tender.
- Place ½ or 1 cup of cooked rice of choice into 4 individual meal prep containers. Divide chicken and veggies evenly on top of the rice. Cover and store in the fridge for up to 5 days or freezer up to 2 months.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 cup Corn
- 2 small red onions, sliced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup feta cheese (optional, divided)
INSTRUCTIONS – Meal Prep Fiesta Chicken Rice Bowls
In a large frying pan, heat olive oil over med-high heat. Add chicken and stir fry for 2 min, adding salt to season. Add chili powder, cumin and garlic powder, then toss to coat and continue cooking another 3-4 min.
Add red onion, corn and bell peppers, sautéing for 3-4 min. Add brown rice and salsa, tossing to coat. Cook for 5 min. Mix in cilantro and remove from heat. Sprinkle with feta cheese if desired and serve!